Install Problem on RH

I have gone thur all the archives I could stand two days. Can find
nothing on this problem.
While trying to install hylafax-4.0p12.rh.rpm I get the error that
ibjpeg.so.62 is missing.  I installed it with nodeps and now get this
error message from Cron.

""/usr/sbin/faxqclean: error in loading shared libraries
libjpeg.so.62: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory""

Anyone know what or where I can get libjpeg.so.62???
ruing RH kernel 2.0.35.  Have tried to install all the files from the
jpeg lib, not all would install.
Hope I gave enough info.

Very frustrated

Ted

ps maybe my version of the RPM is bad... I do see the modem, looks like
the rest is going to work...