Problems with received faxes

Hello,

after running HylaFAX a long time I had sometimes the problem that the
other side of the connection just hangs up after sending a page or the
connection is broken. With a paper fax that's no problem, because you got
a part of the page, but the only thing I get from HylaFAX is a mail about
the failed receiving, the information is away.

So where is a switch in the config-files to change this behaviour in this
way, that HylaFAX sends me the received parts of the page?

Thanks,
Markus.

Markus Knauer                                         Tel. +49 721 9375627
knma0020@fh-karlsruhe.de                                   +49 177 2382122
Karlsruhe/Germany                                     Fax  +49 721 9375628