Volume questions

Folks,

We're getting ready to deploy a rather large fax application...I was
wondering, does anyone have any practical experience with the Hylafax
software and how much it can handle?  We're looking at a four-CPU SPARC
machine running Solaris, with potentially 96 modems attached to it, and
potentially several of these machines.  We're looking to use Hylafax,
since it gives us the source to put in our own hooks and enhancements, but
I haven't heard of anyone using it with more than 8 modems attached to it.

Any comments before we get started?  As a side effect of doing this with
Hylafax, we'll probably have some nifty features of our own to release
back into the Hylafax community, but it it would be nice to hear of others
treading some of this ground in the past.

Thanks,

David Birnbaum