HylaFAX RPM - current status

Here's my current changelog. What have I missed folks?

* Tue May 26 1998 Darren Nickerson <darren@info.tpc.int>
  - removed .orig files from patch - they were 90 percent of it
  - faxcron was invoking xferstats, instead of new xferfaxstats - fixed
  - revised faxcron's manpage
  - HylaFAX was still writing etc/xferlog. Changed to etc/xferfaxlog as
	advertised by all supporting docs and scripts.
  - added hourly faxqclean and daily faxcron cron jobs, and xferlog rotation
  - hfaxd no longer hard-wired as running from inetd, faxsetup will handle this
  - no longer assumes /dev/modem and blindly inserts inittab entry
  - change naming scheme to differentiate rh4/rh5
  - move documentation back into main rpm, instead of subpackages
  - added Robert Colquhoun's textfmt-mailer patch
  - increased margin on LHS, was too close and getting clipped
  - make faxsetup warn that modem class = modem pool, not Class1/2/2.0
  - use HylaFAX's init script, startup with new protocol only and no snpp

Nico, of your patches I have added Robert's textfmt one. The logwtmp one was
already in there, I'm not planning to adopt the etc/hosts.fax scheme, i think
the fixhtml is unnecessary (we shall see), I _know_ the gs one is unnecessary,
I'm planning to require gs5 rpms, since upgrading _IS_ easy and will not break
anything I can think of, and in my experience modern gs is a good thing. I
don't think I like the manpage hack . . . too much of a departure from
vanilla. As for the skel patch, I'm not sure why you want to comment out all
that stuff - can you explain this one to me?

I have attached my current patch against v4.0pl2, and I welcome comments on
what may be missing.

The rpm's building now. Barring any major problems, I'll be needing a few
people to test the rh5 version in the near future. Please mail me off-list if
you'd like to give it a try.

-Darren

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\hylafax-v4.0pl2-1rh5.patch"