"Client does not support document page width..." problem

Hello,

I've the following system:

Sys: P100 16M
Os:  Debian Linux 1.3.1 w/ 2.0.33
Ver: hylafax-v4.0pl2, tiff3.4
Modem: Rockwell 28800

Faxing from the command line on the Linux server works fine.

I've installed whfc 0.8.9 on a Windows 95 machine
and faxing for example from Netscape works fine.

Faxing from Winword has the following problem: the fax is correctly
spooled, the modem dials the remote and during the handshake
the server prints out the following message:

"Client does not support document page width, max remote page width 1728 pixels, image width 1734 pixels"

and then the modem hangs up the line.

What does it mean? And how can I solve the problem?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

Regards,
Luca