hylaFAX system architecture

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had a hylaFAX system
architecture diagram. I'll probably need to modify or
change code for hylaFAX to make it work for our
system, but I'm having problems understanding how
hylaFAX works from the source code. If anyone could
send me any material related to the system
architecture, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Vinay Doma
vdoma@rocketmail.com