Re: Email notifications in hylafax 4.0-pl1

> How can I prevent hylafax from sending emails to my users when their
> faxes fail? I want FaxMaster ONLY to be notified.

notify.awk

> Also, I get a lot of these type of errors:
> FaxQueuer[4896]: Bad exit status 041400 for "bin/notify"

sendmail exited with a return code of 19 * 256, which on most systems
would mean it was terminated by signal 19, whatever that is on your
system.  It could be that the bytes are switched, in which case this
would be a user level return code of 19, however the sendmail.org sendmail
doesn't generated such a return code.