Missing ':' separator ...

Hello,

I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if this has been asked before.

I downloaded and installed HylaFAX 4.0pl2 but I can't get it to work,
because there seems to be a small bug somewhere. After I run faxsetup I
get the following error message in /var/log/message everytime I try to
start the server:

May  5 16:02:03 gateway FaxQueuer[1868]: Missing ':' separator in modem class specification
May  5 16:02:03 gateway FaxQueuer[1868]: HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl2

This also happened in the previous version.

Does anyone know where exactly this separator is missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bye,
--
      \    /
       \/\/olfgang

                                   ___
Wolfgang Mettbach                 (O O)             Uekern 17
wmettbach@metronet.de            {  Y  }            33098 Paderborn (Germany)
"There is an art or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning
 how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
 (Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Part III)