hylafax with sco3.0 , p

Hi,

        I installed hylafax 4.0pl2  for SCO open server 3.0  with
Multi-tech MDX2834

    with the following files

ghostscript-fonts-std-5.10.tar.gz
gs5.10-sco3.2v4.2-tar
hylafax-sco3.2v4.2-v4.0pl2.cpio.gz
ghostscript-fonts-other-5.10.tar.gz

        I could successfully installed the packages as instructed by the

INSTALL-gs510-sco3.2v4.2
INSTALL-hylafax-v4.0-sco3.2v4.2
files
    I could send out files also.  and faxstat gives me  a positive
result.
However, I found that the fax that send out are wedged and compressed to
3 inches.( problem worsen
when I use the -m version)
I wonder if there is any problem with my installation of the gs5.0 or
what did I make a mistake

Please advice

Brian