reaching fax machine behind dumb switch

Hello, all!

I know that someone already asked the following question, but I didn't
get the answers since I was kicked out by the list-server. So again:

How can I make hylafax send a fax behind such brain dead phone
switches that make my modem recognize a BUSY signal? In other words:
Is there a way of starting the fax transmission by pressing a key?

(hylafax 4.0pl1, Linux 2.0.33, USRobitics 33.6 Sportster Voice)

	Greetings,

		Christoph.
                        _
Christoph Lange         T ___