Receiving faxes

Hello!

I just like to say that HylaFAX is Great!  I just installed it and
it is much nicer that our previous crappy server by M*soft under W*dows.
I have one suggestion, however.  It would be nice if you'd improve the
documentation slightly.  Especially receiving of faxes with HylaFAX is
very briefly documented.  It took me some time to find the faxrecvd and
to figure out what to do with it.  Now I have set it up to print
incoming
faxes automatically:

FAX2PS="$TIFFBIN/fax2ps -W 8.5 -H 11"
$FAX2PS $FILE 2>/dev/null | lpr -P lp2 2>/dev/null

I still have a slight problem, though.  The header of the fax (where
sender id number and pagenumber is) is not printed.  I've tried
different
options for FAX2PS but nothing helps.  So I suspect that HylaFAX is
not outputting this header.  Can this problem have anything to do
with my missing courier ghostscript fonts that I also don't know
how to solve?  I print to A4 paper.  I have the latest versions
of all software (downloaded about a month ago) and I run it under Linux.

This issue should be documented.
I'd appreciate any hints you can give me!

Thanks,
  Tom.

Computers are like air-conditioners, they stop
working properly if you open WINDOWS.  [Found in alt.os.linux]
OoOooOooOOOooOOooOoOooooOOoOooOOOOoOooOOoOooOOoOOooOoOoOOOoooOoOOoOoOoOooO
+    Tom Ahola       Metrology Research Institute, Finland
+
+      E-mail: tom.ahola@hut.fi      WWW: http://www.hut.fi/~tahola/
+
OOooOoOOoooOoOoOOOoooOOoOoOoooOOoOOOOoooOoOOooooooOoooOoOoooOOOooOooOoOOoO