Re: Where to put AIX 4.0pl2 binary release?

Steve Williams wrote:

    Hi,

    I have finally got enough time together to create a binary release for
    HylaFax v4.0pl2.

    I've been so busy I haven't been following the mailing list as close as
    I should have, so I am not sure where I should put the files ( which ftp
    site ) & who to notify with the md5 checksums so they can get re-located
    to the proper directory for binary distributions.

    I previously created the binary together for AIX for pl0 & pl1.

Please upload them to ftp://ftp.sisis.de/pub/incoming and drop me
directly a message with the MD5 signatures. I'll deliver the
files to ftp.leo.org and notify Sam too. Thanks for your work.

	matthias