whfc transfer problem

It's still happening - we intermittently see ^T inserted into the
postscript file causing Ghostscript to cough and refuse to process the
file.

We are sending the faxes from a Win95 system using the Apple Laserwriter
printer driver.  The printer driver has been configured for maximum
Postscript portability.

We have Hylafax-v4.0pl0 running on SunOS 4.1.4, and Whfc 0.8.3.

There's a very interesting and suspicious symption - the 4097th
character of the Postscript file in the docq has a ^T (0x14).  Sounds
like there's some problem with sockets (I'll bet on the Win95 system).

Anyone else having this problem?