Chinese Documentation for Hylafax?

I've noticed from previous postings that there are quite a few Chinese
language users of Hylafax.  I wonder if anyone has translated some or all
of the documentation into Chinese.

I'm particularly asking in relation to a recent series of questions which
would deserve an RTFM response if from a native English speaker, but for
which there are reasons to believe that the questioner's native language is
Chinese (in particular, a GB prefix on the character set designation in
the MIME headers of their first article) and therefore, possibly, they
are having language problems in reading the original documentation.