benfaxmail-0.3 released! Was: Re: hylafax, sendmail, faxmail

I can send you a zip of the faxmailer setup I use here - handles a few
thousand pages a week. It is based on a combination of Bob's and Dirk's
faxmailer script packages in the ftp archive, but quite a lot of fixes and
enhancements have gone into it, including scripts to handle GIF, JPEG,
Postscript and HTML attachments. I have called it (in the traditional
fashion), benfaxmail-0.3. It runs here on Red Hat 4.1 and Hylafax 4.0pl1.
My effort is far from perfect, but I want to give something back...
Feedback and wishlists welcome.

Ben