Re: hylafax, sendmail, faxmail

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:14:40 +0000, Ken at ken@mui.net wrote directly
to me :

>> happen -- can I suggest that you look in the mailing-list archives
>> for threads in Nov and Dec 1997 with the subjects :
>>
>>   Re: flexfax: Mail Gateway problems
>> and		Re: flexfax: Mail Gateway
>>

>look in here for those threads.  even just looked for "mail".  no
>threads appear that are related .... *sigh*
>
>Thanks,
>
>ken

Yes, you're right, these threads are missing from the mailing-list
archives. In fact, all my messages from the 29 Oct 97 to the 8 Dec 97
are not in the archive ( total 9 emails ).

It's the sort of thing to start to make you paranoid, and I wonder if
has anyone else found something odd with the archives around this time?

And on Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:54:21 +0000, he said :

>I finally licked my problem.  once i figured out how to install
>sendmail 8.8.8, then figured out how to modify the sendmail.cf file
>using the m4 method, figured out that the mailer(fax) line wasn't
>added in, my email to fax worked out great!
>
>I've posted some info on my page if anyone is using FreeBSD
>2.2.5-stable and wants to do the same thing ---
>
>Thanks again!
>
>http://www.mui.net/hilo/syscon/emailtofax.html

Pleasure.

Cheers,