Hylafax4.0pl2 problems

I downloaded the source files for hylafax4.0pl2 to install it on my pc
running linux RedHat5.0.  The build and install seemed to go fine, but
when I ran faxsetup, it couldn't find a faxgetty program.  I looked for
it, and while there is a man page indicating that it is part of the
hylafax package, there was no executable.  I searched the tar file and
the only reference to faxgetty is the man page that was downloaded.  Is
there something missing from the source tar file?

I resolved the problem by installing the binaries in the
HylaFAX-4.0pl1-1.i386.rpm, which included the faxgetty executable.
However, the rpm loaded everything in non-default directories and
hylafax didn't work.  In the end, I've used the faxgetty from the rpm
and used the rest of the program as built from the source files.

I'm still having problems getting sendfax to work.  I have a
USR Sportster internal 56K fax/modem, and I can do the faxsetup
reasonably, using the cua1 device.  I have been able to receive a test
fax, but when I try to send a fax with sendfax, I get the following
message:

Can not reach server at host "localhost", port 4559.

I installed the server as a multiple user workstation, but I am the only

user.  I left the etc/hosts file as default, since the default should (I

thought) allow any user access to the fax.  Since I am running faxgetty,

I did not run faxmodem.

Can anyone give me some help with this?  I apologize in advance for the
fact that I am a relatively inexperienced sysadmin for a linux platform.

Thanks,

Paul Kersting