Re: uucp=fax?

hyde wrote:

    Ok,I knew the reason why I got "segmentation fault",
    just because I changed the owner /etc/host to root again in result it.

    so I changed it back to fax.
    Everything is fine.

    But I still don't know how to add fax user.

      You see, /var/spool/fax/etc/host contains
    "
    localhost
    127.0.0.1
    hyde::08Y9i.MEmx7yc:08Y9i.MEmx7yc

    "

Remove the first two lines, e.g. the lines for "localhost" and
"127.0.0.1" from the file and change the remaining line to

hyde@localhost::08Y9i.MEmx7yc:08Y9i.MEmx7yc

and if this works read the man page (again) to understand why.

	matthias