Re: Can fax in Linux, but not whfc 0.8.1?

I think u may be right. I have use the .ps file produce from netscape on linux,
this file was able to send correctly. Tried Apple writer postscripts driver, not
ok. Any other good selection?

Nico Garcia wrote:

--
Regards, Christopher Luk
   System Analyst - The Hong Kong Council of the Church of Christ in China