Cannot create data socket: SOLVED

I've found solution for my problem.
I use  Hylafax4.0pl2  on Solaris 2.5.1.
I use the soft via NFS and NIS.

Here was my problem:
-------------------
hfaxd and faxq are running :
Each time I use a client such as faxstat or sendfax,I receive the
following message:

"425 Cannot create data socket (127.0.0.1,4558): Bad file number"
                                          -----

Solution:
--------

The directory  where I've installed the soft was mounted via
NIS with the option "nosuid"
Without this option  all works fine.

Nb:
As I 've seen in  the mailing list, I think I'm not the only person
concerned with this problem.

Gilbert Checinski                     IFREMER Centre de Brest
                                           DITI-IDT-RIC
tel: +33(0)298224603                             B.P 70
fax: +33(0)298224546                         29280  PLOUZANE

            email: Gilbert.Checinski@ifremer.fr