Hylafax and Elsa TQV 28.8

Hello,

I am running Hylafax vers. 4.0pl1 on a Linux Box kernel version
2.0.32. After I failed getting proper results with my ZyXEL ( bad
quality) I changed to an ELSA 28.8 TQV. One question did anybody
create a config file for this, I can send without problems but when
receiving faxes I sometimes can't look at them.

I have a Tiff file but neither xv nor ps2fax are able to read this.

Best regards,
 Kai                          mailto:kschmidt@nagold.netsurf.de