Unable to setup modem problem resolved

When in doubt, recompile.

I had Redhat 4.2 Linux and upgraded to Redhat 5.0. Redhat 5.0 uses the new glibc
stuff and the old one does not. I've had to recompile some other apps to make
them work correctly as well. So, I did this will Hylafax. Recompiled, installed,
and re-setup the modem. I just finished verifying that incoming data and fax as
well as outgoing fax all work.

Thank Sam and friends for creating Hylafax! One phone line for data and fax.

Mark