To be continued

Hello,

as I mentioned I have problem sending faxes to Standard faxmachines. The
receiver fax always creates an error messages and the pages are not sent
completely.

I changed my config and my config.modem file with Use2D: No. I got rid of
the error code 50 in my log file, but still the other fax reports an error.

As mentioned in my mails before, I am runing a Zyxel 1496E version 6.10 M. I
read in the FAQ and the how-to's that the 1496 not E runs stable from
version 6.13 or higher.

Might this be a possible solution? Or is it just a question of init string.
I started the first Hylafax implementation with an ELSA TQV modem and this
worked.

Getting a bit frustrated.

Bye!

- Kai Schmidt -
kschmidt@nagold.netsurf.de
http://www.herrenberg.netsurf.de/~kschmidt

N.B. Sorry for the double posting yesterday, but it seems that mails to the
mailing list take about 4 hours and I thought that my mail might have be
lost somewhere.