Re: Postscript at 5% size in email attachment

This is/will be documented in the new docs. The dumbest workaround is to
attach the same .ps file twice to the same message, then it comes out once
tiny and once full size on the next page but clobbers your tranmit time,
presumably. In my limited experiments, I found that Postscript code varies
so much, it is not possible to write a filter that inserts the "showpage"
in the right place for every kind of ps file.

Ben