Problem with Faxmail and attached Postscript

Is anyone working on the problem of Postscript files
attached to a mail message coming out with the first page a
tiny thumbnail on the the same page as the body of the mail
message?

I'm not a C coder; I don't know how to dig into this, but it
looks like several people have had the same problem with no
resolution (if you have resolved it, please let me know!).

To reiterate what I know, if I take the saved postscript fax
document and insert a "showpage" before the attachment it
then displays correctly.

Hugh