Re: WHFC and problems with coverpages

Chris Davis wrote:

> Well, crud. As in, this microsoft outlook email client is crud. Sorry about
> that.
>
> The rest of the mail that was chopped off was supposed to say that I had
> seen on the WHFC web page that cover page support was broken so I
> was not surprised when it didn't work. The questions I have are:
>
> - Is there any sort of workaround? The web page said it won't work on
>   'standard' cover pages - is there a 'non-standard' page that will work?
>   We will only be sending faxes from WHFC on the win95 machines, if
>   this helps.
>
> - When should I expect a new version of WHFC? I don't mean to push - I
>   really like the software!

Hi,

add the following fragment at the beginning of your cover page :

/IS {
   dup where {
      pop
      load dup nullstring ne {S} {pop} ifelse
   } {pop} ifelse
} bind def
/M { moveto } bind def
/S { show } bind def

and also don't use the comment1() to commentx() lines, use only the
comment() macro.

But i would recomment to wait untill the next release is out. But this
can take some time, because i have to write something that's called
a port monitor for the problems with Windows 95 and problems when
sending
large faxes with the fax printer feature.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli