Re: Mail Gateway problems

Hi Phil,
	O.k., it looks to me like your code in the sendmail.cf is
commented out, am I right? And are those spaces in the < >? I added the
spaces inbetween the chars in the <> and it didn't help. I also watch my
syslog file when I restart the sendmail daemon looking for sendmail.cf
errors and I don't see any.
	I hate playing around with the sendmail.cf file, it's such a
pain...

Thank you,
	Steve