Re: faxsetup on Linux (bug in moduser?)

On a related note, I ran into the following problem. On Redhat
Linux (probably on other Linuxes as well) uucp has a userid
of 10 and groupid of 14. The group wheel has the groupid of 10.

I saw that some files are created with a group of wheel, i.e.
group id of 10. I think there is a bug in the code somewhere
which mistakes user id with a group id. This may not have been
detected on systems which has same user and group ids.

Finally, if you are spending any time on Linux, I urge you to
do that Redhat or Slackware. Together these two distributions account
for around 90% of the Linux users.

Ramana