Splitting the rpm into client, server, and lib packages

Finally, I managed to build an rpm with shared libraries
libfaxserver.so and libfaxutil.so. But libregex still static.
I will release it as soon as some other minor details
are taken care of.

I am wondering if it makes sense to split the Hylafax package
into server, client, and library pieces. The idea is, machines
that need to run as only clients don't have to install the
server packages. If so, which files go into the server and which
files go into the client package.

Ramana