Re: Error setting Company name, Re:, Comment fields

> Hi,
>   I am using Hylafax sparc sunos5.5 V4 Opl1 -pkg'; with gcc 2.71 ;
> Zoomfax V.34 model 2876 modem. I am not able to set the values for Company,
> Re, and comment fields using the switches mentioned in the
> documentation. Otherwise it works fine. I am using following command.

Ahh, the old "order of the command line" FEATURE bites again.
Try..

putting the "-d" last makes all the difference in the world!!

sendfax -x "EC Cubed Inc" -r "Test Subject" -c "Test Message" -d "Anupam Vaval@7613950"

--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

"A man doesn't begin to attain wisdom until he recognizes that he is
 no longer indespensable."
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd ( 1888-1957 )