Re: Viewing received faxes via http browser

Uri Shkolnik wrote:

> I'm running Hylafax 4p1 on SunOS4.1.4, I want to enabled users to view
> faxes with Netscape/Internet Explorer etc. via my Intranet web site.
>
> Does anybody have a working system like this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Uri
>
> uri@harmonic.co.il

Hi,

i have written here a perlscript which displays faxes via web and
allows users to delete faxes (all users which have access to this
page). It requires a running web server on the fax-host and
RecvFileMode should be set to 0666. If someone is interested i have
put the script on our ftp server ftp://ftp.transcom.de/pub/webview.

You find here show.pl which is the script and fax.gif which is a small
image. Put show.pl in the cgi-bin directory and fax.gif in the directory
docroot/graphics. Ckeck the first lines of the script, because the
pathes to tiffcp and the png-programms may differ.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli