Ghostscript version for hylafax-4.0.i386.rpm

I just realized that there may be a problem with the ghostscript
version for hylafax-4.0. The problem is with the program textfmt.
It expects <font-name>.afm files in /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts.
However ghostscript has a file called Fontmap which provides
the mapping between fontnames and files.

To overcome this problem I created a directory called
/usr/lib/hyla/afm and added symbolic links to the files
in /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts.

I am running with ghostscript-fonts-5.02-1. If you don't have the same
version of ghostscript that I do, there can be a problem with the file
names. I'll have another release with dependency on
ghostscript-fonts-5.02-1 soon.  Meanwhile, if you are having any
problems with ghostscript upgrade to ghostscript-fonts-5.02-1.
It can be found at ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/i386

Ramana