Re: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

Sorry about being vague.  In our modem pool, we have one MultiTech
(1432BA), one AT&T (with which I'm having the phase B/C comm. errors),
and 7 USRobitics 14400's.  Of the nine modems, the MultiTech seems to
have the least number of failed transmissions;  I wish all our modems
were of this type.  Thanks, Dave Lewis