Re: Hylafax rpm issues

Is there any way in the install phase of a RPM to ask for destination
locations for the runtime programs?  If so maybe something could be done
about the changing from "fax" to "hyla".  Some(Most?) installers would
like the option of being able to control the destination of add on
packages like HylaFAX.

Bill Suetholz