too many unknown responces to message block transmit

Hi.  I'm getting an error on almost every page that I send out.
Basically, it says:

Protocol Failure: too manyh unknown responces to message block transmit.

Wierd thing with this is that it still goes out most of the time.  Quite
often, it will send out the page, and return this error, but the page
still goes through.  Other times, it gets the error, but doesn't send the
page.  Still other times, it works, with no error.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mike Oswell
ESI Communications