Problem with ps2fax

Hi to all.

  I have small problem when I send fax :

   if I send only text file all ok ( on server, but from client WIN95 WHFC
   no because the files must be *.ps )

   Then I prove this:

     on server I get two files poscript and run

      ps2fax first_file.ps

      ps2fax second_file.ps

   The first all ok ( the file is poscript from Netscape --> Save As
-->Poscript)

   The second is a cover sheet poscript file ( faxcover.ps ) from program tgif
   and then make_faxcover

   I get this error :

   Error:/undefined in to
   Operand stack:

   Execution stack:

    %interp_exit --nostringval-- nostringval--  nostringval--  false
--nostringval--  --nostringval--
    Dictionary stack:
     --dict:603/631--   dict:0/20--  --dict:39/200--
     Current allocation mode is local
     Current file position is 5126

   I use Aladdin Ghoscript 3.33 on Linux 2.0.30

   Any idea for this error ?