Race conditions in faxq?

	I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out why a
working installation of hylafax broke when the hardware was upgraded
but the software remained the same, and I think I have found it.

	I narrowed it down to a look in FaxRequest.c++, and noticed
when, with no changes other than lots of syslog()'s in there to help
me trace it it started working fine. Copy the original file back and
it breaks. I am about to start fidling with a single usleep() call,
but I was wondering if other people had seen similar when upgrading to
faster machines?

	Marisa