TSI, Hylafax, and sorting recieved faxes

Hey all,

	Im looking at implementing the following system and am looking for ideas, comments
or any help you guys can give me .... I have hylafax 4.x installed on Linux .. with currently
2 modems attached .. with more modems being added soon thru a stallion card..

Im looking at implementing a server for my workmates where they are all given a virtual
Fax telephone number .. when dialed these numbers are funneled through to the hylafax
server which recieves the fax and then somehow sorts the fax into a seperate directory
using the TSID the the pabx? or telco gives FaxGetty ...

Then for each of these seperate virtual fax boxes I want to make seperate scripts or rules
where it either emails them notifcation of the recieved fax .. or emails the fax to a
preprogrammed email address on receipt .. so therefore .. each TSID number has a rule or
script attached to it to tell HylaFax what to do with it ..  These scripts can be modified
from a webpage for easy delivery of recived fax's to the persons current location...

Has anyone does anything like this ? .. I have read both :

http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/Q85.html
http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/Q161.html

which gives me the idea this can be done .. but in Q85 sam says setup 2 different receiving
scripts for each modem .. where i want a seperate script for each TSID (virtual fax number)
I'm sure i need to start with the faxrcvd script .. but dont know where to start ...

Any help appreciated .... especially on how/where to setup the actual scripts that sort the
faxes by the TSID given to FaxGetty

Regards,

--
ninja@hutch.com.au
Anthony Green

Hutchison Internet					Level 1, 40 Pacific Highway
Technical Sales Consultant				St Leonards NSW 2065
Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited	Phone: +61-2-99644888
Telecommunications from Hutchison Whampoa Limited	Fax:   +61-2-99644848