"Unable to set RT scheduling parameters" Error

HylaFAX v4.0pl1
UnixWare 2.03 & 2.1.2

I decided to track down an error in the syslog files.
Jul 23 07:30:43 trruw21 FaxGetty[689]: Unable to set RT scheduling
parameters: Invalid argument

I found it was coming from faxd/ModemServer.c++.
The offending system call was priocntl(2)
I discovered that UnixWare's version of priocntl(2) has no "RT" class.
It does have FC (Fixed Priority Class) which acording to the man page
"This ensures that a runnable fixed priority process is given
CPU service before any process belonging to any other class."
That sounds close to a Real Time Class.

I plan to impliment a patch that looks for sys/fppriocntl.h and sumbstitutes
the RT class for FC class.

What I need to know is:
	a) Has anyone allready done this work?

	b) Are there any platforms that have a priocntl(2)
	   with both RT and FC (and of course TS) classes?

	c) Are there any platforms with the RT class that
	   also have sys/fppriocntl.h?

Thanks,

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net