Re: HylaFAX

> Sometimes it gots two pages, never three...
> SIGH! I am sad!
> Any idea (please, different from the one you have of me!)

Read the warnings in the documentation about the use of Class 1 modems, then
either obtain a modem with a working Class 2 or 2.0 implementation, or
obtain a computer with lower serial I/O latency.

(Caution, there appear to be quite a few modems with broken Class 2
imlementations - e.g about 6 weeks ago there were many people experiencing
problems with USR modems.)

(Note, I've only used Hylafax with a Class 2 modem on the reccommended list,
so I'm not completely sure what an underrun Class modem would look like on
the log.)