Re: Error using WHFC

Alexandre CARRAUSSE wrote:

> When I send a fax to the HylaFAX Server, via a WHFC client under win95,
> I get the error:
>
> WSAECONNRESET:Connection reset by peer.
>
> And the fax transmission hangs-up (the fax is not transmitted)
>
> If someone can give me a sign or a way to solve this problem.
> Or if someone could explain this error message.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Alex
>
> (Quelle daube! :-)

Hi,

What server do you use ? do you use the current version 0.3e ?
If not, update to 0.3e.

The message WSACONNRESET means that the network has closed the
connection
for some reason (maybe timeout, or your computer has no permission to
access the host). Do you start the hfaxd via inetd or tcpd ? If so,
check the
configuration here.

Uli
--