Re: weird sendmailerror with email->gate setup

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Ben Parker wrote:

Shouldn't it be *faxmail*, not *mailfax*?

Anyway, I have put together a hybrid of dirk's and bob's faxmailer as
neither worked without tweaking on my Linux system. If you want to try
it out, please let me know.
Ben

I actually got it working.  The problem was ps2fax and the other ???2fax
programs were wanting the setup.cache to be in /var/spool/fax/bin/etc when I
set it up. The setup.cache is in /var/spool/fax/etc  so I just did a sym link
in the bin dir and viola. it worked no problem.

Jim