Begginer question on fonts

I kinda scanned through a bunch of the help file but was unable
to locate this error message.

I did the install and did not see any errors but when I try to
do a test outgoing fax of a text file, the /var/spool/fax/sendq/
file has a message of "status:Error: /invalidfont in findfont\"
and of course it crashes and burns...

I have noted that it indeed found my "afm" files durring my "configure"
stage so now I am kinda lost...

Any ideas.... ohhh RH-Linux 2. and hylafax 4.0pl1

Thanks

Mike
Captain Mike of the good ship Internet...
My signature was getting old so here is my new one....
It is my 3 favorite sayings.
1. Never problems, only oportunities
2. If it was easy anyone could do it.
and my newest one!
3. Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects
email = webmaster@gcstation.net
www page = http://www.gcstation.net/~mikec