Forward: facsimile not received

  I am enjoying hylafax 4.0pl1, but found the attached error when
trying to receive multi pages fax.  It complains about EOL not coming
for 5 seconds.

  I hope that someone could kindly teach me the fix.

  I am using USR Sportster Voice336 on FreeBSD-current, and it seems
OK in inbounce/outbounce communication for 1 page fax with usr-2.0
configuration.  It seems to appear when I try to receive long (several
pages) fax.

Thank you.