Re: Mime Converter

> Does HylaFax handle attached MS-Word docs from an e-mail ??
> Are there maybe any converters around for that.
> For regular text based e-mail HylaFax works fine.

> Bernard Waeber

I'm pretty certain that Microsoft haven't written an MS-Word to PS filter
for Unix.  If anyone else has, it is almost certainly commercial software.

On balance, I think Microsoft are the only people who might have an
interest, and then only from a point of view of making Word a de facto
portable document format (note lowercase), not from one of undermining the
market for fax gateways on Microsoft operating systems (c.f. Word Viewer).

This seems to have FAQ status, so if you've found otherwise, it would
be helpful to report back to the list.