dailrules don't work any more

Hi gang!

I don't know what is going on but my dialrules don't work any more.

With dialtest they seam to work fine, but when I used sendafx it doesn't
notice that there are some dialrules.

I don't remeber wich config file I modified.... I have this entry
(DialStringRules:        "etc/dialrules" ) on the following files.

/var/spool/fax/etc/config
/var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyb
/usr/local/lib/fax/sendfax.conf

any ideas will be appretiated.

thanks and have a nice day.

Carlos Reed, from beautiful and lovely Quebec