Re: hfaxd - third Email without response

Uri Shkolnik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is the third time I am asking information about hfaxd, ANY
> information.
>
> My fomer two Emails to this mailing list remained without even one
> response...
>
> Anybody?
>
> Any information would be good.

Hi,

there is not much information about hfaxd. I got all infos that i use
for whfc
from the source - code of HylaFAX, winflex and tracking the protocol by
the -v option. However, you can have also a look at the source code of
whfc (but it's currently "without comments").

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@rgw-express.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli