Re: Viewing received faxes

Hello Carsten,

Can you give me more details about this SuSEFax client
you wrote in Java?  Is it possible to tell me what exactly
it does, i.e., how it interfaces with HylaFAX and what
it's function(s) are?  Also, will it work on a Sun UNIX
Solaris OS?  Is it possible to send me a copy of the Java code?
I'm assuming it's propietary, so no worries if you cannot.
Thanks in advance.

Julie Schwan, HSTX
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
X-ray Timing Explorer Project