Re: still ongoing?

Robert Nicholson wrote:

    I notice that the last pl1 release of flex fax is Dec 3.

    Did Sam give it up or is it still a going concern?

Sam is no longer maintaining HylaFAX. Actually I'm collecting
all patches sent to the list and/or to me directly and planing
a new patch level in the next few weeks.

There will also be an ftp-mirror for HylaFAX in Germany in
the near future. I got ftp-space at ftp.leo.org (this
server is located in Munich) and I'm just setting up things.

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW! (found in Internet)