font metric information files?

I got following warning when I fun faxsetup in my standalone redhat linux
3.0.3. I use USR sporster fax/data 33.6 modem. I also use this modem for
ppp dialup to my ISP.

"The font metric information file for the Courier font was not found in
the /usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts directory. .......... If you do not have
the font metric information files loaded on your system
system you can obtain them by public FTP from the place where ..."

Can anyone telll me where exactly is the font metric information file to
download?

I am new and can anyone tell me whether there is any linux-specific
docmentation for hylafax ? I want to occationally send and receive fax
when ppp link is off during daytime.

Thanks

Henry H Lu
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/3171/